NEW + IMPROVED
As of 7/26: Our creamy, unique Coco Apricot Creme wax has been enhanced to perform even better and align with Made.Better standards. Here’s what we have upgraded: Fuller adhesion, smoother tops after initial pour, skin-safe, and now contains a heat antioxidant to protect the color of your wax after each burn. After rigorous testing, we have found no need for a change in wick size with the improved blend.
- Clean burning, biodegradable and natural
- Renewable, vegan and non-toxic
- Skin-Safe: clinically tested and dermatologist reviewed
- Easy to use, single-pour wax
- Bright white color
- Even, slow burn with excellent adhesion
- Great hot / cold throw
- Easily holds up to 12% fragrance load
- Contains a heat antioxidant to prevent discoloration + UV Stabilizer to protect dye colors
- Made from apricot, soy, coconut and food-grade paraffin in the USA
Our coconut and apricot waxes are gluten free, toxin free, paraben free, phthalate free, and come from renewable sources. The entire blend utilizes only FDA approved waxes.
**This wax blend is suitable for use in container candles and tarts only**
This luxurious Coco Apricot Crème container wax is a vegan blend of natural apricot and coconut, and a minuscule amount of highly refined food-grade paraffin wax. It has a creamy white appearance, exceptional adhesion and provides an excellent fragrance throw (both warm and cold). Exhibits an evenness of burn and wax consumption.
- Fragrance Load: 9-10% fragrance load. Can safely handle up to 12%!
- Melt Point: has a 129 F (54 C) melt point
- Mix + Pouring Temp: of 180-190 F (82-88 C)
We add a small amount of food-grade paraffin because we have found it to enhance the performance of our wax and give an excellent hot throw. Scientific studies have proven paraffin wax to burn just as cleanly as soy, beeswax, or palm. And the highly refined food-grade nature of our paraffin puts it in the natural category. You can learn more in this study performed by the National Candle Association.
Safety Data Sheet