It’s (almost) the most wonderful time of the yearrrr…
Makers! We are SO excited to launch our newest cocktail + gourmand-inspired fragrances that smell like delicious desserts and tasty happy hour delights!
Considering these scents are a collection of gourmand fragrances (aka scents with delicious, edible notes), we thought we should provide you with some delicious cocktail recipes to go right along with them. After all, the holiday season is meant for the tastiest treats!
Go ahead and take a screenshot of these recipes for your next visit to the grocery store and make some holiday magic.
CRÈME BRÛLÉE MARTINI
Inspired by Ambrette Liquor + Brûlée Glaze
Tastes JUST like crème brûlée.
- 1/2 cup caramel squares
- 1 cup Baileys
- 1/2 cup vanilla vodka
- 1/2 cup white chocolate liquor
- Cover a medium baking sheet with parchment paper
- Melt caramels for 20 seconds in a small microwave safe bowl
- Immediately remove caramels from microwave and use a rubber spatula or a spoon to drizzle melted caramel into circles on baking sheet
- Freeze caramels until they harden (about 15 mins)
- Combine Baileys, vodka, white chocolate liquor, and ice into large cocktail shaker and shake for about 20 seconds
- Pour into martini glasses and top with caramel for garnish - caramels will melt into drink for extra deliciousness (should make about 2 drinks)
PRALINES + CREAM
Inspired by Pecan Martini + Muscavado Sugar
A TRUE DESSERT drink.
- 2 scoops vanilla ice cream
- 1 ½ oz vanilla vodka
- ½ oz Frangelico
- ½ oz Amaretto
- Whipped cream
- 1 tbsp chopped pecans
- Add everything into a blender except for the pecans and blend until smooth
- Pour into glass and top off with a dollop of whipped cream and pecans
- Serve with straw and a spoon - this drink is a thick one!
CINNAMON STICK HOT TODDY
Inspired by Spiked Toddy + Ginger Crystals
A delicious, comforting winter concoction.
- 7.5 ml honey
- 7.5 ml lemon juice
- 1 tsp sugar syrup
- 45 ml scotch whiskey
- Boiling water
- 3 Cloves
- Cinnamon stick
- Warm a heat proof glass
- Blend whiskey, lemon juice, cloves, honey, and syrup in glass
- Top off with boiling water
- Garnish with cloves and cinnamon stick
- Stir it up and serve immediately
Inspired by Smoked Cognac + Chocolate Bitters
The not-as-sweet-as-you-think chocolate drink.
- 2 brandied cherries, divided
- 1 orange slice cut in half
- 1/2 oz demerara syrup
- 3 dashes mole bitters
- 2 ½ oz chocolate-infused rye whiskey
- Put one brandied cherry and half an orange slice in an old-fashioned glass
- Add demerara syrup and mole bitters to glass
- Muddle ingredients together
- Fill glass with ice and add the cocoa-infused whiskey
- Stir lightly and garnish with cherry and orange slice
WHITE CHOCOLATE MARTINI
Inspired by Créme De Cacao + Vanilla Vermouth
Smooth, simple, alluring deliciousness.
- 1 ½ oz White Chocolate Liqueur
- 1 ½ oz of clear Creme de Cacao
- ½ oz Vanilla Vodka
- 2 ½ oz half-and-half
- Chocolate shavings
- (Optional) Chill your cutest martini glass in fridge for about 30 minutes
- Put a few ice cubes in shaker and add all ingredients to shake and blend it altogether for a nice cool, smooth, white liquid
- Top it off with chocolate shavings
- Pour in glass and enjoy!
Do you have any other holiday drink recipes inspired by our new fragrances? Share them with us on Instagram @woodenwick so we can share with the rest of our Maker community!